I think I may have been bitten by the challenge blog bug! Here is my entry for the Wednesday Stamper challenge (here) where the theme is 'open'.
I've just received some new stamps from Catslife Press so I decided to use a couple of them for this challenge. I've become obsessed with my new acrylic paints, so I brayered the background with naples yellow, parchment and gold and stamped over it in gold and in antique linen distress ink using the same collage stamp.
I put some alcohol inks on metal and cut it into interesting shapes and fixed it to the ATC using eyelets. I then stamped the eye onto the card, and used the offcut card to stamp the queen's head on. I sanded the edges of the head and the ATC as a whole and then put the head on some sequin waste and a leaf and put this onto the ATC. Finished off by edging the ATC with walnut stain distress ink.
It's a bit of an odd one but it was fun and I've got painty inky fingers, so I'm happy!