09 December, 2008

Scary!

I just analysed my blog using http://typealyzer.com and this is what it came up with:

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.


I find this very interesting as it's almost exactly the same as a Libra horoscope, which is what I am. Maybe there's something in it all after all! Apparently the blog typer whatsit uses the Myers Briggs personality type scale, whatever that is. . .

1 comment:

My name is CINDY...... said...

Oops I'm a doer, which would not surprise anyone at work as the place is usual completely sorted at the end of the day when I go. I am also not a great finisher as my enthusiasm wanes with new projects if I can't give it the attention I think it needs. Not sure if that fits with my Sagittarious star sign but, yep, that's me. Freaky!!